Get To Know


WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!!!
πŸ‘¨First of all, my name is Atif Haziq bin Othman and you can call me Ziq.πŸ™
πŸ˜€I am 18 years old and I am continuing my study at Kolej Matrikulasi Selangor.
My hobby is playing computer games like Dota 2 and CS:GO..so if you guys wanted to join my team then PM meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I live in Kuala Lumpur near Gombak.
Why do I create blog?
It is because I want to share something interesting for all of you to keep up to date with todays modern world.

About me:
I am the fourth in my siblings where i only got 4 siblings and my lovely mom and dad.
My parents are from Kelantan but we lived in Kuala Lumpur. I was born in Hospital Danau Kota at Kuala Lumpur. My ambition is to become a doctor. Actually ,I admire a man who have died a thousands years ago that named Ibnu Sina..he was a great doctor that can help many poor people to get treatment.

Kolej Matrikulasi Selangor is the place where i am studying right now....my Computer Science lecturer is Mr.Suhumaran..he is a superb lecturer that teaching me and my friends about how good is subject Computer Science.. I hope I can get 4 flat in these 2 semester at KMS so i can continued my study at Universiti Sains Malaysia.. I hope so....

Computer Science are easy and fun to learn because there are many interesting activities that can we do in this subject. Do you know what is IT?  Information Technology is defined as the use of computer hardware and software to store, retrieve and manipulate data.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts